Sunday, October 2, 2011

SUMMER PROJECT: STREET-LIFE SERIES VOL.3

With the air displaying little to no evidence of Summer's presence, I've declared it the proper time to do a little--Summer-cleaning, if you will. I am ushering out the products of the Summer, to create room for what the Autumn and Winter seasons have in-store. Here are some of the final captures from the summer. Wasn't sure whether I should classify it as "street-style" or "street-life", seeing as I distinguished the two at the start of this project. Evidently, I chose "street-life" 'cause I felt that title was more broad, giving the mixed nature of these photographs.
Image Hosted Imageshack.us
Click the jump for more.
[=


Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment