Friday, February 17, 2012

CAMPUS-COOL VOL.22 x ERODED LOVE-DOMAIN

[15-12-11]
I initially intended for my Look-book titles to be parallel with that of its corresponding blog-post, but failed here seeing as I already titled a post "C'est mon temps".

I got into photography as another means of expression, as well as my indisputable Love for self-portraits. That's seemingly what awarded my work/blog popularity from the get-go. However, I've been looking into the directorial aspect of photography as well, hence, why I have had others photographing me since mid-2011. It's an interesting thing. I know how particular I can be when I am behind the lens. I have learned that I can be thrice that when directing someone else - someone else that is void of any knowledge photography-wise. I anticipate every aspect of each photograph--every detail; the angle - will it make me seem too short? Or perhaps, mak me appear disproportional? What aspect of my surroundings do I want to include in the frame, the depth of field and so on. Anyone who has ever had the displeasure of photographing me professedly finds it as agonising as it is enriching.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

[=


Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment