Monday, December 31, 2012

INTERLUDE: TEFF, THE DON x CHORUS OF ESCAPE

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

- [9-3-12] - Spring in Atlanta, who would've calculated it would afford me so much bliss? Quality time with quality people, walks through 5 Point, rummaging through thrift shops, playing dress-up, partying in heels that are entirely too uncomfortable, endless grooving to [West] African music. On top of it all, my body complied with my deep desire to vacate the norm; I tend to get sick whenever I travel. I suppose it's my slow-to-warm-up personality, transcending its psychological realm.
The ability to seize moments in photographs is incomparable; sifting through these photographs, months later, indulging in remnants of memories relished. That's partly what continuously stirs my interest in photography -- that element alone is abundant enough to inspire
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment